|Tutorials ( First steps with Onlineeye Pro )||Web||Index|
Onlineeye optimizes PC Internet performance. The real-time Graphic Analyzer separately measures download and upload speed and time. A zoomable and printable graph shows 24 hours of speed history, allowing you to see what Internet activity took place when you were away from the computer.
The active taskbar icon
graphs the current speed. The networkmonitor shows all internet activity of
your DSL connection and lets you unmask all spys ! Onlineeye works with virtually
all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite,
In order to use the variety possibilities of OE you should read the following Tutorials, which guide you through the first steps with OnlineEye Pro.
1) Configure and use Onlineeye (OE)
2) Supervisising, controlling and recording the Transfervolume
3) Identify and remove Spyware
4) Track down suspect programs
5) Are running processes transfering data to the internet, and if yes, where did they get transfered ?
6) Direct Router and Server Control with SNMP
7) Remote monitor and control your home network or corporate server farm